Friday, May 16, 2014

Spring/Summer 2014

Hello, everyone.
I know I haven't posted since this past winter, but it's because during the semester, I rarely have time for anything other than doing schoolwork and trying to live my life in general. I do still care about my blog (how many times have I said that?) and I try to come back to it whenever I am able to.

Currently, I am taking a three week long summer course which is my lab requirement for the geoscience class I took this past semester. I just finished my Sophomore year. After I am done with my summer class in a couple of weeks, I will be going back to work at the ice cream parlor where I worked last year.

A word on my writing: I know many of you have faithfully followed "The Travelers." I realize I have left all of you in the lurch, as well as my poor characters, unless my having been so sporadic about it has meant that everyone has lost interest. I am undecided whether I will continue the story, partially because I have been unsure of where to go with it. Please comment if you have any thoughts about this story and whether you would like to see it continued.

I also am interested in doing more song covers for my youtube channel, but I have to get going and figure out which songs I want to do and then actually get my act together and record them. Again, let me know any thoughts you might have or if there's any song requests (I will try to fulfill requests but again, I do not know when any of this will happen).

I realize all of this seems up in the air, but know that I will continue trying to keep up the blog over the summer.

For now, I'll leave you all with a fun question (I hope it is fun): comment and tell me one of your favorite things to do in the summer! (I love to have picnics with family and friends.)

2 comments:

  1. I WANT MORE TRAVELERS!!!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME IN THE MIDDLE LIKE THIS!!!!! I WILL DIE!!! or just finish the story myself and you'll hate how it ends, trust me on that! ;) As for where you should take it, I have to go reread it to figure that out.
    As to your question, I like going to the ice cream shop that isn't open any more (super sad face) and then eating the ice cream down by the river, that yes is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE TRAVELERS!!!!! Pleeeeeeease? I understand if your busy.....but I would sure enjoy reading the rest of it!
    Hmmmmmm......my favorite thing to do in the summer is to spend time with my friends....and to have picnics with my family in the cemetery. :)
    I'm glad to have an update from you! :D

    ReplyDelete