Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello all,
Boy I feel so strange writing on here. It's been forever. Well, not really forever, but a long time ago. It was on March 20th, and happened to be a post about popcorn that Preciosa and I wrote together.
I haven't been posting because my life is very insane. In the spring, I was finishing up my second semester at college and deciding on a major.
I am now a sophomore and am double-majoring in English and Women's Studies, both of which are a lot of reading and writing but I am very much enjoying it (all in all).
This semester I am getting to do some math, which I haven't done since my last year of homeschooling (geometry). I am doing problem solving, which is a type of math I hadn't really done yet. I need three Q (quantitative courses) to graduate and this will fulfill one of those.
However, this is not as interesting as how I spent my summer!
First, I got a job. I am not working at the moment because of school but over the summer I worked at an ice cream place at my school, which was a good experience and I mostly enjoyed working with the public. Sometimes they could be very frustrating or strange, however, and then I would come home and have all sorts of customer stories.
Secondly, Preciosa came to visit me!! I haven't been good about posting about that (but it was so much fun!!) but she has been, so head on over to Really Kool Posts. We went to a lot of places around the area in which I live, and hung out, and had such a great time!!!
Third, I went to Peru again with my mom. Again, I haven't been great about posting about that, but that was because when I wasn't doing any fun summery things I was working a lot. Anyway, Peru was a good experience again.
Now I had better go study. Studying never ends!!
Talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! I think you're over rating my blogging skills! You make it sound like i've been doing a great job posting about our trip when it's only been like what? two posts in....four months? I wouldn't call that doing a very good job posting about it. js.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol oh okay :D well the posts u did I like!!! :)

    ReplyDelete