Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SURPRRRRISE!

Someone is actually posting on here!!!! Please do me a favor and don't all die of shock! Thank you! Much appreciated!
Anyway this has been a lively year on this blog, what with all SIX posts. That's one every other month! Except not really cause most of them were in January, and the year I guess still has like a month and half left... Oh and this is the seventh post of the year so anyway this is going nowhere.
Well anyway... It's the day before Thanksgiving, sooooo HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)
Anyone want to take a wild guess at what made me decide to post on here? DING DING DING! you guessed it! I was bored! It's the night before Thanksgiving remember? So none of the holiday fun has started but all the pre-holiday work is done. :)
Anyway so if you all are looking for some great new music, I would just like to suggest the Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack. Seriously, even if you don't like the movie the music is really good! Both the score and the other stuff. The score is composed by James Newton Howard who I have never heard of before but he did a really good job! So if you like the scores from movies I defiantly go give it a listen and then the other music has some great songs on it too, Coldplay has a song on it called Atlas which is really cool, most the other people I've never really heard and to my knowledge haven't really heard any of there other stuff but I like their songs on the soundtrack! :) Plus if you are looking for a movie to go see Catching Fire was amazing!!! I plan to go see again if I can! Just be warned it is kinda sad, and I was supposedly crying for like half the movie (I don't think it was that much of the movie but w/e) but a movie that can make me cry that much must be good! And actually it's not really THAT sad.  However if you want a happy make you feel good movie I'd probably pick a different movie go see. Oh and for all you LOTR fans, there was a preview for the Hobbit before Catching Fire when I went which was pretty awesome so you could always go just to see that. ;)
Welp anyway once again HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! have a great weekend!!! :) Be Thankful, be happy and eats something yummy!


p.s. I'll to post again before the end of the year, but I don't make any promises!

4 comments:

  1. SWEET! thank you for writing on here!!!!! and happy Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! I'm excited!
    And I want to see "Catching Fire" but I don't know that I'll see it in the theater but I know I'm seeing the next "Hobbit" SOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!! :D hehe i've been looking forward to going to it all year so yep!
    And i hope u get to eat yummy stuff too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL n/p! It was my pleasure! :) Thank you thank you thank you! and Happy Thanksgiving back at you!!! I am excited tooooo! :)
    And you should see Catching Fire! :) LOL hehe yes yes I'm pretty excited about the Hobbit too! :)
    Thanks!! :) lol I didn't mean to say eats but oh well it's kinda fun saying eats... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Haooy Thanksgiving to u!! :) and I'm still wanting to see Catching Fire but I don't think it'll be in the theater.
    yes eats is funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thanks! :D I wish I could go with yOU! :( Oh well.
    hehe yep I want to go eats something! ;)

    ReplyDelete