Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Return of the Travelers?

Hello all, this is to let you know that The Travelers WILL be returning, hopefully during my month-long Christmas break. I have left Taylor and her friends (and enemies) hanging in the balance for too long--and, more than that, I've left The Travelers' loyal readers hanging!

On another note...pop music...because of riding on a bus several times a week I have been forced to listen to pop music a lot; there are many songs I like...but I have been forced to listen to the terrible ones as well!! (Like Everybody Talks by Neon Trees...yuck...) Also popular at the moment are Wide Awake by that robber of name-spellings, Katy Perry, and Whistle, by I don't know who but I don't like it; I see it as one of the worst pop songs ever. I heard Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye the other day; this was a happy surprise as I thought this song was not on the radio much anymore; I thought it had gone with Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen into the world where extremely popular songs go after a few months. Where is Adele in all this? I have not heard her songs very often lately. Also, I am happy there are new Taylor Swift songs, but I was disappointed by We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. This is frankly just not up to Taylor Swift's standard. So, what do YOU think...? Any songs you have been loving/hating?

On ANOTHER note...Pretty Little Liars is officially going into a fourth season! The Avengers came out on DVD! and it's so cool! Also...The Dark Knight Rises is coming out on DVD in early December!

I know it's not usual for me to take practically a whole blog post to talk about popular culture, but the fact is, I like to talk about it, so I think this is a good thing to use my blog for...:) so, you'll probably be seeing more posts about songs, movies, tv shows, etc....and don't feel bad if I'm ever criticizing something you like...it's nothing against you, I just sometimes like to look at things critically! :)

Hope you enjoy this post....:D


1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!! I'm SOO looking forward to the Travelers Return!!!!!!! :) but I understand being busy.

    ReplyDelete