Saturday, September 29, 2012

what's been going on and other random things...

I am sorry I hardly ever write on here anymore. On the other hand, blogs don't appear to be very popular at the moment...at least, mine doesn't! I can chalk that up to being my fault, probably. Oh well...
I am not trying to give excuses or anything but I have been very busy ever since August 27th. That was the day my world got turned upside-down and rotated and all other kinds of things. That's right: I was taken to a planet with zero gravity and purple aliens. Nope! I started college! (and...if you think my joke there was lame...well...that's your right). At ANY rate...
College has been a whirlwind of many positive and negative events...and...for now I don't really feel like saying anymore!
This year has been a year of change for me. I...
  • got into college
  • graduated homeschool/high school
  • got to meet some of my best friends in person finally
  • made friends with Twilight. (ME??? yep.)
  • Seen some pretty awesome movies (that's not really a change...but w/e...)
  • maybe, just maybe am on my way to making some new friends on campus.
  • Got my hair cut! (with one of my best friends!!) and donated it to Locks of Love which I've wanted to do for a long time.
Finally, I apologize to those of you whose blogs I follow. I have not been good about visiting regularly, making comments, etc. I really have no good excuse and should consider being a better friend and...idk...COMMUNICATING?? :)
bye for now, guys. :)

1 comment:

  1. it's totally okay about not posting any more or visiting my blog at least!!! haha after all it's not like I ever post either! :D and I don't have as a good of an excuse! ;)
    And btw last I checked blogs are not the best way to communicate...js.
    Oh and I thought the comparing college to a planet with zero gravity and purple aliens was right on! ;)

    ReplyDelete