Thursday, July 5, 2012

The trouble with blogs is that once in a while they just die. Once that happens...first you don't totally notice and then you do and it doesn't altogether bother you and then you just start realizing how sad it is that you've ignored your blog's well-being. Don't say that sounds sappy even though it does. I'm serious! I can help my blog from being dead by actually, I don't know, POSTING?? ;)

Wasn't sure what to post about so I'm posting about Batman!!!!! Don't know who's aware of this but the new Batman movies are awesome!! I'm hoping the third one will be awesome too!! Who's going to see it in the theater? I am and I can't wait!!!! :) So excited--and you know what else? I'm totally ready...
...because I have a Batman shirt!!! :)

Anyway, I suggest you consider going to see Batman: The Dark Knight Rises because I think it's going to be awesome!!! :)

Photo credit: Katy Allie


3 comments:

  1. haha! Really, I don't care that my blog is dead...Oh wait, I forgot I was going to delete it when I found out I had one! :D jk. well about the part about forgetting. I don't really care that it's dead.
    Anyway, I kinda want to see the new Batman movies but I'm probably not going to see the Dark Knight Rises in theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well that's fine but i want mine to stay alive. anyway cool yeah u should see the new Batman movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I understand...maybe I should post on it sometime........if I ever have time again.
    Anyway, maybe, again, if I ever have time again.......... :P

    ReplyDelete