Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Star Wars+Prince of Persia+Shrek=WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT??

There's this pretty good movie that almost no one cares about.
It's called John Carter. It's based off an Edgar Rice Burroughs story (which I have not read..but that's beside the point...), it's made by Disney of all movie companies, and it's really, like I said, a pretty good movie.

Apparently the advertising for this movie was horrible so hardly anyone went to see it in theaters. Consequently, it came out very quickly on DVD and hardly anyone cares that it is out.

My family gave it a chance. I'm glad we did. It's fun, it's exciting, it has lots of interesting and funny Martians, and it's like a combination of Star Wars, The Prince of Persia, and Shrek. Yes, it's about a Civil War era guy going to Mars, but don't hold it against John Carter. It's actually a good movie, so I would recommend watching it!

2 comments:

  1. yeah I saw previews for it but they didn't really say what it was about, it was just some dude running around with weird looking creatures and it looked stupid. but that's cool that you liked it! And now that I know what it's about maybe I'll give it a try. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! yeah i heard that the way they advertised it was really sub par. you should try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete