Saturday, May 12, 2012

hairrrrrrr


               You all probably remember Katy's post having fun! where she posted some pictures of how long her beautiful hair is getting...well I said that I'd try to post some of how long my hair is getting. So... here they are! :)
the first one I took...

Oh and my phone's camera makes me go crazy, sorta like Katy's camera on her computer! ;)
...and then I realized that in the other pictures you couldn't really see my hair so I took another where you could see it better...aka I took the dark jacket/shirt off and put on a lighter color. ;)

4 comments:

  1. aww cool!!! i like the pics!! and BTW u look totally gorgeous Preciosa! and your hair is DEFINITELY long enough to cut in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thanks for the compliment!!! :) that's nice u think my hair is beautiful!!! I think yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you like em! :) Aw thanks!! :) Yeah it is! :D
    and you're welcome! well your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol well thanks! but so's yours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete