Wednesday, May 2, 2012

having fun!

I was just listening to music and thought I'd take a pic to show how long my hair's getting (I'm hoping to donate it to Locks of Love with my friend (cousin!) Preciosa in June.  The picture I took, my hair's wet so it looks a bit longer than it is in real life, but honestly, it's longer than I've let it get in the past two years or so.  Also thicker...it's getting a bit harder to keep it free from tangles as I've not had it layered in a while.Anyway the pic of my hair turned into taking three other rather silly pictures that I took for fun!
 I'm wearing my shawl because I washed my hair and I felt SOO cold and it was lying on my chair anyway!! :) Anyway it's sorta hard to see my hair but...trust me that's longer than I've let it get in a couple of years before having it cut off and layered.
 Elijah Wood impression!! :) You're not lucky enough to get the whole thing though...the entire impression is to do this and say, "Sam..."
 WOOHOOO! I look like I'm grooving. Or something.
 Thumbs up!

As you can see, my camera computer can make me go a bit more crazy than usual!! :)

photos: Katy Allie

2 comments:

  1. haha! :D Those are funny! :D And you kinda remind me of pix of your brothers in them. Anyway... Not that I can see it too well but it looks like your hair is getting really long! :) Can't wait to cut mine!! but maybe I'll try to post a pix of mine for you...before June. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! i'm glad u liked them! i thought they were funny too...and yeah i definitely do resemble my brothers ;)
    hopefully it'll be long enough to cut!! :) cool! that'd be fun but either way i'll get to see how long it is when i come in June!! ;)

    ReplyDelete