Thursday, April 19, 2012

some old pictures!! :)

Photo credit: John Allie 
This is me a loooong time ago in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. I am BAD at guessing ages, but I guess I'm probably around 9 years old.  There's this beach in Cape Cod that we love because it's really out of the way; you have to hike to get there; there's usually hardly anyone at this beach, especially off-season, when we usually go to Cape Cod.  There's these dunes that my brothers and I loved to run around and jump on.  
 

Photo credit: John Allie
In 2006, we took our first trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota and we went to Wyoming, too!!  Devil's Tower is soo cool!!!  I would love to go back there sometime!  This is, from L-R, my mom, me, my dad, and Daniel.

Photo credit: the Allie family
Another Cape Cod picture!  This is obviously from even longer ago than the one at the top!  From L-R, John, me, and Daniel.

2 comments:

  1. aw!!!! :) I love them!!! :) and you and John and Daniel are all really cute in the last pix!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!!! :) Aww thanks!!! :) yeah it's a really cute picture!

    ReplyDelete