Monday, January 30, 2012

wisdom teeth

hey everyone!
I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow (and I am most thankful for any prayers & thoughts!). I apologize for not posting (or writing) the next part to 'The Travelers' yet, and I apologize in advance for not responding to any comments right away. I will not be able to post for a few days anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to post SOMETHING before the week is out. We'll see. :) Have a great week everyone!

In the meantime, enjoy this chicken picture. This is Bricky (actual name, Bricks) and...I can't exactly tell who the other chicken is. This is from last year I think. I also think I posted this pic before so sorry about that but it's a cute pic and maybe some of you haven't seen it before! :)
Photo credit: Katy Allie

8 comments:

  1. I'll be praying! Hope all goes well... TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 HUGS!! I so wish I could be there with you and get you ice cream and make you mashed potatoes and nurse you! hehe and see your chipmunk cheeks. ;)
    And I totally understand if you can't/ don't feel like posting anything for awhile! I'll even forgive you for not posting the next part of the travelers ;) (after all look at MY blog! i didn't even worn everyone that I wouldn't be posting!)
    Love you girl! I'm thinking of ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and tell your mom to get a video if you're being really funny after the surgery and send it to me! ;) jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good riddance to bad rubbish! Glad to hear they're gone.

    ...but hens don't have teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Payton: Thank you so much! I'll be in touch on email & all that lol :) I really appreciate the prayers!
    @Preciosa: thank you for the support too!! :)
    U guys rock and I am SO LUCKY to have friends like you!
    @John: exactly! now they CAN'T hurt me anymore...except for they will for a while now that they're gone but I'm still having pain since they got taken out! :) haha. Thanks John!!
    Love you guys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Awww well I hope you are healing up really well and that the swelling isn't bad at all!! I know it can be really annoying! I hope your mouth doesn't hurt too much!
    Have fun eating soft foods and relaxing and watching movies and etc!!! :)
    Prayin for ya! Love you lots!!!!! <33 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much Rene! :) I'm doing pretty good, thanks, but I'm tired! I also miss eating "real" food.
    Thank you for the thoughts & prayers!! :) <3 hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck to you! The procedure is not too bad, but it pays to not overlook the recovery period. It can be dull and uncomfortable when you can't chew, after all.

    ReplyDelete