Sunday, February 5, 2012

just a short post today...

hello!
Just a short post today. As I sort of promised (well, I said I might or might not...) I am posting before the end of the week...just barely. Actually it's more like I am posting at the end of week.
Oops.
To be fair to myself, though, I wasn't sure that I would post anything at all this past week what with my wisdom teeth and all. By the way, all of that went very well and I am starting to feel almost completely like myself. I am eating pretty much all normal food and just have to chew carefully. The pain is almost all gone and there is no more swelling, which never actually got that bad, and I am thankful for that.
Okay...question for everyone. I have to go set the table, but that's obviously not the question as it's not even a question! Anyway, what do you think about 'The Hobbit' movies coming out this year and next year? Do you...
  • Think the idea is awesome?
  • Think it's totally annoying and just a way to make tons more money off LOTR?
  • Have another opinion about them?
I myself think they're just a way to start raking in more money off of LOTR, but...some of you know that I can be CYNICAL! However, I am somewhat excited as well. I mean, what if they're good movies? Then...that would be awesome!! :) Well, gotta go! Bye!
and oops this didn't actually end up being short! haha!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! GET TOTALLY WELL SOON!!! And that's okay that it was the end of the week! :) I haven't posted since before I had mine out...OOPS!
    I THINK IT'S AWESOME THEY'RE FINALLY DOING IT! After all they've been talking about it since ROTK came out! Although, yeah I think they're breaking it up just to make more money but I still think it's awesome that they're making the Hobbit!!! :)
    And that's okay that the post wasn't short! Neither is this comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Preciosa! :) YOU TOO!!!! :)
    Thanks for replying to The Hobbit poll in the post. :) Still totally think it would be awesome to see at least one of the Hobbit movies with you guys!!! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your feeling better. I was praying it would be a quick recovery!
    About 'the Hobbit' I loved the book... But I have never watched any of the LOTR movies before so I don't know what think... :)

    We are in Kirksville! But we don't have the internet here right now... so emails, comments and such will probably only be once a week when we can go to a friends house.
    So hi and bye for now!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Payton!
    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that :)
    Same here, I think The Hobbit is a GREAT book, not sure if they'll be able to do it justice through movies...and, the LOTR movies are really good...have you read LOTR? The movies do the books justice but obviously...all the credit goes to Tolkien for writing the amazing books!

    Oh! Hope it was a good, not too eventful trip back. I know plane travel can be a nuisance! :P
    Thanks for commenting!
    Hi-bye!
    <3 Katy

    ReplyDelete