Friday, January 4, 2013

Wahaha!

Sooooooooo I get to make the FIRST POST OF 2013 ON HERE!!! :D I actually got on here to do something else but no one has posted on here in so long that I thought, "Why not?"
Not really sure what to talking about but, first off HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had an amazing 2012! Mine was great! With probably the BIGGEST high light being when Katy and her mom came out for a visit!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 It was an AWESOME TIME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! :) And Rejelle got to hang out with us which made the time THAT much better!!!! :)

 Yeah we had a LOT of fun!!! :)

A lot of other stuff happened this year, like my cute little niece Amy Colleen was born! :)

And hey the world did not end like some people said it would so that was nice! :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! 2012 sure had some great times in it!! :) thanks for posting and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it really did!!! :) no problem!!! :)

    ReplyDelete