Thursday, June 14, 2012

200th Post

Wow! 200 posts. I was thinking I should write a post and just happened to notice that there have been 199 posts published on Las Tres Amigas--and now 200!!! Pretty cool.

A question about The Hunger Games for all of you fellow fans: I have the movie soundtrack now (music by James Newton Howard) and so far (I have not listened to the whole soundtrack yet) what I have heard has not been overly remarkable as movie music goes, but two have impressed me.

Track 6, Preparing the Chariots, is in itself not entirely memorable, but it has an intro to a very good track, Track 7, Horn of Plenty. I believe both of these are taking place while the other tributes and then Katniss and Peeta are entering in their chariots. There is a fairly epic theme at the end of 6 and throughout 7 that is definitely worth listening to, so for these tracks alone I would say the soundtrack is a good addition to a Hunger Games fan's collection.

So, anyway, the question for all of you, if any of you listen to the soundtrack, I'm interested to hear what you think of any or all of the tracks.

 http://www.amazon.com/The-Hunger-Games-Original-Picture/dp/B0078467LC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1339708803&sr=8-4
If you go to the link, you can hear samples of all the tracks on this soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment