Saturday, March 3, 2012

Randomness

Every once in a while it's fun to just make a random post that's not really about anything in particular, or it is, but it's not about anything you'd expect a post to be about.

Like...collections!! Collections of stuff can be fun to have even if you're collecting really weird things (weird is the eye of the beholder of course). Also, a group of anything could be considered a collection...which would mean I have a LOT of different collections! (Like my "Unfortunate Events" books are a collection, and I have a lot of DVD's, and piano books.)
More obvious collections would be my postcard collection and my model horse collections.
Maybe soon I'll post some pics of some of my collections. What do all of you say? Do you like collecting certain things? What do you collect?

5 comments:

  1. I HELPED WITH YOUR POSTCARD COLLECTION!!!! :) sorry hyper...
    OH hey and I collect postcards too and some of them are from...YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! yeah u did! THANKS!! and I helped u with urs!!:) and i love the postcards u gave me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) lol YEAH!!!!!!!!!! you did!!!!! AND I---REALLY REALLY LIKE THE POSTCARDS YOU SENT ME!!!!!!!!! :) Aw good!!!!!! :) (I would have said love...but remembered "love vs like")

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL yeah I keep actually forgetting the love vs. like, and although i totally get what he says about it, I still like to say I LOVE things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yeah, well I'm still trying to break the habit of saying "love" when I should say "like"...hehe and most the time when I remember i add a lot of "really"s before it! ;)

    ReplyDelete