Friday, March 2, 2012

The arrival of Henchman #35!

In part eight of The Travelers, a new character by the nickname of "Henchman #35" is introduced. Henchman #35 was Preciosa's suggestion--she jokingly suggested that there should be a Henchman #35. In part eight, I realized a way that I could introduce an interesting new character (it was getting a little boring to have only Thoren and Taylor--I wanted to shake things up!) and slip in Preciosa's suggestion. This was a lot of fun, so if you have any other suggestions of things you think should be added/mentioned in the story, such as ideas for characters, please tell me in the comments! It's cool to hear your opinions and ideas.
Thanks to Preciosa for helping me to create "Henchman #35"! I believe he will make an interesting (if nasty) addition to The Travelers.
Question for you: in part eight, Taylor decides that she can totally trust Thoren. What do you think? Do you think that he's a friend, or do you think he may just have a few tricks up his sleeve, like his comrades-turned-nemeses, Rita and Falcon?

3 comments:

  1. lol when I made the suggestion I was sorta thinking that no one would know his real name but it's cool the way you did it! :D And you're welcome! :) hehe anytime! :)
    And in answer to your question: I think it was wise of Taylor not to trust him totally, after all she just met him, and he seems like the kind of man that even if you had known him for years he would still be a man of mystery. Not saying that he isn't trust worthy, but you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you liked the way I did it! :)
    Anyway...so do you think she should trust him now? Or do you think she should still be kinda careful around him?
    & I agree, Thoren's one of those very mysterious guys who I guess you can't really ever completely figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both. lol sure she should trust him, I mean it's not like she has to many people around to help her. But she should still be careful.
    lol yep! :)

    ReplyDelete