Tuesday, December 6, 2011

first snow

sO since Katy always posts about their first snow fall of the year...I decided to post about our first snow of the year. Out here in the Midwest we've been waiting for snow for months and all we've seen so far is a couple flurries, which don't really count as the first snow fall since they don't stick. Leading up to today it's been FREEZING cold and the weather people on tv have been talking about how we might get a little...but then we don't. and then all of sudden on a day with only a 20 percent chance of snow...I get woken up by everyone trying to be the first to tell me that we have like half an inch of snow! And it's keep snowing all day! :) Which makes me happy! :)
So anyway here are a couple pix! :)

2 comments:

  1. aww cool!! Thanks for posting about the first snow out there!! It's funny because at first I was confused because I was thinking I'd written this post and I was like, what was our first snow? Where did I take that picture (the top pic)? After a few seconds I was like, oh! Preciosa wrote it...;) Anyway great post!! and I like the pics!! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's funny!!! :D Thanks!! :) you're welcome for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete