Saturday, December 17, 2011

Consider giving these songs a try...

My thoughts on the following songs...
Stereo Hearts, by Gym Class Heroes:
this song is a bit ridiculous in nature but fun to listen to!
Far Away, by Nickelback:
this song has a country/pop feel and a bit of rock feel as well. It's a pleasant song to listen to, although at times I find the lead singer's voice gets a bit too husky.
If Everyone Cared, by Nickelback:
A feel-good kind of song (country/pop/bit of rock feel): this is the type of song I find helps to bring my mood up. Pleasant like Far Away, and like Far Away, the lead singer's voice gets slightly too husky at times!
Home, by Chris Daughtry:
Chris Daughtry is a country singer (I am not crazy about country music...) but I found that this song also tended to pop and rock (I am also not crazy about rock music but, a little bit doesn't ruin my fondness for a song...) This is a soul-searching, feel-good type of song that may either help to bring your mood up or leave you sympathizing with Chris Daughtry...or both, as it does to me.

I realize that all of these songs are all sung by men artists/groups. However, I do like certain female artists, such as Taylor Swift, and although I don't always like Adele's music, I have to admit that Adele is a talented singer, and actual, talented people are hard to find within the pop music industry!

2 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME!!!! LOL!!
    I used to absolutely HATE Nickelback, but I've gotten over him for the most part and actually REALLY like a few of his songs lol!
    The same with Daughtry, I really didn't like him for the longest time, but now I don't mind it quite as much and he has some cool songs.
    I think Stereo Hearts is a cute song!! :)
    P.S. I LOVE ADELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! :)
    yeah until recently I didn't care for Nickelback either.
    Yeah, mostly, with Daughtry, I don't think I'd like his songs because I hear he's a country singer and I don't really like country music!
    LOL! yeah Stereo Hearts is fun!! :)
    p.s. what are your favorite Adele songs? I've only really ever heard Rolling in the Deep.

    ReplyDelete