Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christian Contemporary Music

For a long time I've had a list of great Christian Contemporary music on my blog...that is not my entire list, though! I have an on-going list that I keep on my computer, and I thought I'd publish it as it is now...feel free to post your list, if you have one, in the comments! :)

  • On and On by Chasen
  • To Know You by Nichole Nordeman
  • Blink by Revive
  • I Want to Know You by Sonicflood
  • So Long Self by MercyMe
  • The Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North
  • Undone by FFH
  • Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath
  • The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole
  • For Love of You by Audrey Assad
  • Legacy by Nicole Nordeman
  • Back In His Arms Again by Mark Shultz
  • Wait For Me by Rebecca St. James
  • All You Got by Tait
  • I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin
  • Who Am I by Casting Crowns
  • This Man by Jeremy Camp
  • Jump, Jump, Jump by True Vibe
  • Forgiven by Sanctus Real
  • Beautiful, Beautiful by Francesca Battistelli
  • Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice
  • We Live by Superchick
  • This Man by Jeremy Camp
  • My Own Little World by Matthew West
  • Free To Be Me by Francesca Battistelli
  • Let The Waters Rise by Mikeschair
  • Here I Am by Downhere
  • Before the Morning by Josh Wilson
  • By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North
  • Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North
  • What Faith Can Do by Kutless
  • Healing Hand Of God by Jeremy Camp
  • The Words I Would Say by Sidewalk Prophets
  • Before The Morning by Josh Wilson
  • Get Back Up by TobyMac
  • More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz
  • The Motions by Matthew West
  • There Will Be A Day by Jeremy Camp
  • Human by Natalie Grant
  • City On Our Knees by TobyMac
  • He Will Carry Me by Mark Shultz
  • Your Love by Brandon Heath
  • Praise You In This Storm by Casting Crowns
  • Light Up The Sky by The Afters
  • Praise You In This Storm by Casting Crowns
  • Jesus Saves by Jeremy Camp
  • If We Are The Body by Casting Crowns
  • Born Again by Newsboys
  • More Like Falling In Love by Jason Gray
  • You're Worthy Of My Praise by Jeremy Camp
  • Live Out Loud by Steven Curtis Chapman
  • I Will Lift My Eyes by Bebo Norman
  • Your Grace Is Enough by Matt Maher
  • Voice Of Truth by Casting Crowns
  • You Are More by Tenth Avenue North
  • Sea Of Faces by Kutless
  • Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real
  • Two Hands by Jars Of Clay
  • Hold On by TobyMac
  • To God Alone by Aaron Shust
  • I Am New by Jason Grey
  • Gave It All by Parachute Band
  • Until The Whole World Hears by Casting Crowns
  • There Is A Way by Newworldson
  • My Help Comes From The Lord by The Museum

3 comments:

  1. wow I have to many favorites to list!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot!
    I listen to two CDs! Yeah pretty pathetic! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Preciosa: yeah I have other songs I like that aren't on there, including ones that aren't CCM. :)
    @Payton: lol! what CD's do you listen to?

    ReplyDelete