Thursday, July 21, 2011

hmmm

So Katy comes home in a week (YA! anyone else excited???) and I still haven't posted on here...so I decided to make a post. I didn't know what to post about so I decided to post some pictures that I took a couple weeks ago of a grasshopper that was sitting in this flower and eating. At least I think that's what it was doing, I sat there watching it for like ten minutes which for me is very abnormal! And also I decided that it's name was Martie, George and Charles's second cousin. lol actually I don't remember what the first name I gave Martie was but anyway. The thing about George and Charles is because I have named grasshoppers before and those two were special.
Anyhow enjoy the pictures. And maybe in the next week before Katy gets home I'll actually post again!! :D But don't count on it, sorry I'm not good at posting.

7 comments:

  1. lol sometimes. when I'm in a really crazy mood and there's a grasshopper that catches my attention for someone reason. So I've only done it a couple times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Preciosa! thanks for posting! :D That was really cool! :) And cute grasshopper!! lol i'm excited about being home btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Katy! :) YOu're welcome! Sorry I only posted ones! :( lol I'm excited your home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!!! lol it's okay!!! ;) Haha thanks!!! :) that's so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!!!!!! Ditto of Hannah!!!! :D that's awesome!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol yeah, I know, i'm insane! ;P

    ReplyDelete