Monday, June 4, 2012

what's been going on :)

So I haven't come on here in a while to say what's been going on with me lately. The two most exciting things are that in 15 days I'm going with my mom to visit my awesome friends!!!! The other exciting thing is that I'm turning 18 this Saturday!!!!!!!! Pretty crazy, right??

Last week I went to Orientation at the university where I'm going this fall. It went pretty well. The best thing that came out of it was that I'm sort of signed up for classes. Sort of because I still need one more class but I can't add that til July because of how I chose to do it; I started to feel totally brain-dead when I was signing up for classes and couldn't find my one more class so I decided to wait 'til later to add it. I had a really good Orientation leader, so that was nice. I've heard stories from my brothers about annoying orientation leaders so it was nice to have one that wasn't totally annoying.

So this Sunday I'm giving the sermon at my church at both services. This is my first actual sermon I've given since getting my Local Lay Speaker certification last fall. So, hopefully that will all go well; any thoughts and prayers are appreciated!!! :)

Oh yeah, the other thing is that I graduated around the middle of May! Pretty excited about that! Mostly glad to just my finals done though! :) Seriously though, it's a big deal and pretty weird to be done with high school.

Now I will say goodbye & I hope you don't get bored reading about me--because, enough about me! How are YOU PEOPLE?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment