Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alcatraz: who knew they could make a good show out of it?

I've been watching this new show about Alcatraz. I didn't know if it would be any good or not but I'm enjoying it!!! :) I really love shows that keep you captivated and thinking--I am a big crime show fan! This show's premise is a bit silly (watch the trailer and you'll see why) but don't judge it too quickly. In reality, although the show does not present actual history, or even something that could happen--I think it's really good and so exciting!

4 comments:

  1. hmm looks like an interesting show. lol actuallly I think I remember seeing an add for it on tv...but i don't normally watch that chanel so maybe not.
    ANYWAY that's cool that it's a good show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol IT IS!! it's pretty awesome. LOL ;) yeah i watch it on this website so yep....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolio! Maybe someday I'll get it watched. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i think u might like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete