Friday, November 25, 2011

X-Men

Some of you may remember the day I posted about the Spiderman comics that I had fiddled with; I gave them either new dialogue or switched around the dialogue already there. That sort of thing. I managed to acquire some knowledge about the Spiderman comic strip by reading it in comic pages my grandparents give me (our paper doesn't get very many comics). I learned about some of the villains, etc.
The other day we watched the first X-Men movie. Wolverine, of course, is one of the X-Men, and one of the characters I've learned about by reading the comic strip. Wolverine always sort of confused me because I wasn't sure if he was exactly a good guy or bad guy; I was pretty sure he was mostly a good guy. Turns out Wolverine is not as complicated as I thought. He's just a good guy.
My impressions of X-Men were that it was a good movie, not the best certainly, but probably not the worst either. Professor X. Xavier is played by Patrick Stewart, and his arch nemesis is played by Patrick Stewart's good friend, Ian McKellen! Cool, huh? Has anyone else seen this movie? What do you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. never seen that movie...or is it movies? lol they look kinda cool but they've never made it very high on my list of movies to watch. But you know if they have Ian McKellen in them...maybe they're worth seeing sometime. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there's more than one lol. I haven't see the other ones yet, however many there are...hehe.
    Harry Gregson-Williams did the music for X-Men Origins: Wolverine so that should be pretty cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I kinda thought there were but I wasn't sure.
    Ohh that probably is pretty cool! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! So that's one reason I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete